What's the latest around the Table?

My photo
Gun Barrel City, Tx
I'm a Mom of many and Nana of Isella Rose, Luisa Kaye,and Sophia Grace Gapastione in California, Luciana Mary and now ROCCO in Chicago and Logan & Lily here in Texas!I am currently fostering 3 little ones ages 5, 6 and 7, I guess you could say I am a very busy woman!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chicago Trip!

So Precious!

This little one will steal your Heart for sure!!



Here she is, the morning I had to say Goodbye....Look at her, Do you know

how hard that was?? I just Love watching Chris and Amy taking care of her!

Meeting little Luciana...it was so amazing! Can't wait to see my lil Luci again!!


Highlights was a LOBSTER Dinner at Zeke's and Nicole and seeing Jerri, Daryl,

Gaving and Cooper.....Just Love that family!!


My Sister and Brother-n-law took the whole family to a Rodeo....Yeeh -Haw!!


Oh Yeah.....Can't forget to Mention, the GIANTS WON.....Oh Yeah!!














No comments: