What's the latest around the Table?

My photo
Gun Barrel City, Tx
I'm a Mom of many and Nana of Isella Rose, Luisa Kaye,and Sophia Grace Gapastione in California, Luciana Mary and now ROCCO in Chicago and Logan & Lily here in Texas!I am currently fostering 3 little ones ages 5, 6 and 7, I guess you could say I am a very busy woman!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy New Year...

Luci, oh how I can't wait to meet you
in February!!

Please, no more pictures, I'm trying to sleep!

I can imagine her Daddy coming home and

saying 'Luci, I'm Home" in his Ricky Ricardo voice!



So grateful for the time we live in where

we can share pictures and download and

show-off to everyone!! ONE month old already!!

Meet our new addition Ruthie-8 yrs old!

We haven't had girls in our house in 5 yrs.

She is a little darlin.....I just Love her!!



Ruthie and Jordan who is 13 outside

enjoying the weather and a cupcake!!


Sunday Mornings--Time to WORSHIP!!



So proud of our Chris-a Senior now and

and has an AWESOME job at the gym!

He is also on the East Texas Twisters,

which is a Competetion Cheer Squad,

and is excited about College CHEER TEAMS!















No comments: